Exhibitor Information | NMSA 2017 Annual Meeting
June 21 - 23, 2017 | Belmond Charleston Place | Charleston, South Carolina
NMSA represents the marine cargo handling industry in the United States in safety and health matters arising from various statutes, including the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSH Act).
The U.S. nationwide and Canadian network of NMSA member associations and representatives of their member companies will again be attending the Annual Meeting to discuss and share safety information, policies, equipment, and techniques.
The theme for the NMSA 2017 Annual Meeting is “Fit for Work,” with participants anticipated from government, industry, and academia.
2017 Exhibitor Information
2017 Exhibitor Rules & Procedures (PDF)
Date: June 21-23, 2017
(Wednesday - Friday)
Belmond Charleston Place
205 Meeting Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Projected Attendance: 100
Elaine Tendler, Meeting Coordinator
Nat'l Maritime Safety Association
Tel: 202 587-4803
Attendees include safety professionals and upper level management who are employed by either NMSA steamship association members or by companies that are members of the individual associations. Attendees are the decision makers when it comes to purchasing equipment used in cargo handling and PPE for the workers.
Why Become an Exhibitor?
As an exhibitor at the NMSA 2017 Annual Meeting, your company will have direct, face-to-face interaction with senior decision-makers from across North America. You have the opportunity to:
- Produce high quality leads
- Reach a targeted audience
- Network with decision-makers and influencers
You are invited to attend the general meeting on Thursday and Friday, and the evening events on Wednesday and Thursday.
||Wed., June 21 (precise window TBA)
||Thurs., June 22 through Fri., June 23 @ noon
||Fri., June 23 @ noon
- Table-top or free standing exhibits
- Skirted table
- Access to power outlet
Costs including, but not limited to, travel, accommodations, set-up, breakdown, power, stanchions, easels, internet, power, shipping, handling, drayage, storage, etc., are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Name and logo on event booklet
- Name and logo on main meeting signage (individual Exhibitor signage provided by Exhibitor)
- Times specifically built into the meeting schedule to meet with attendees (e.g., morning and afternoon breaks)
- $3,000.00 USD Exhibitor Fee - in addition to the Thursday and Friday general meetings, entitles one Exhibitor representative to attend the Wednesday reception, Thursday breakfast/breaks/lunch/dinner, and Friday breakfast/breaks
- $300.00 USD Additional Exhibitor Fee - entitles additional Exhibitor representative to the same privileges as the Exhibitor Fee