Exhibitor Information | NMSA 2018 Annual Meeting
June 27 - 29, 2018 | Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing | Philadelphia, PA
NMSA represents the marine cargo handling industry in the United States in safety and health matters arising from various statutes, including the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSH Act).
The U.S. nationwide and Canadian network of NMSA member associations and representatives of their member companies will again be attending the Annual Meeting to discuss and share safety information, policies, equipment, and techniques.
The theme for the NMSA 2018 Annual Meeting is “Challenges in Maritime Safety ~ From Operations to Regulations,” with speakers invited from government, private industry, and academia.
2018 Exhibitor Information
2018 Exhibitor Rules & Procedures (PDF)
Date: June 27-29, 2018
(Wednesday - Friday)
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
201 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Projected Attendance: 100 - 125
Elaine Tendler, Meeting Coordinator
Tel: 202 587-4803
Attendees include safety professionals and upper level management who are employed by either NMSA steamship association members or by companies that are members of the individual associations. Attendees are the decision makers when it comes to purchasing equipment used in cargo handling and PPE for the workers.
Why Become an Exhibitor?
As an exhibitor at the NMSA 2018 Annual Meeting, your company will have direct, face-to-face interaction with senior decision-makers from across North America. You have the opportunity to:
- Produce high quality leads
- Reach a targeted audience
- Network with decision-makers and influencers
You are invited to attend the general meeting on Thursday and Friday, and the evening events on Wednesday and Thursday.
||Wed., June 27 (precise window TBA)
||Thurs., June 28 through Fri., June 29 @ noon
||Fri., June 29 @ noon
- Table-top or free standing exhibits
- Skirted table
- Access to power outlet
Costs including, but not limited to, travel, accommodations, set-up, breakdown, power, stanchions, easels, internet, power, shipping, handling, drayage, storage, etc., are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Name and logo on event booklet
- Name and logo on main meeting signage (individual Exhibitor signage provided by Exhibitor)
- Times specifically built into the meeting schedule to meet with attendees (e.g., morning and afternoon breaks)
- $3,000.00 USD Exhibitor Fee (Prior exhibitors) - in addition to the Thursday and Friday general meetings, entitles one Exhibitor representative to attend the Wednesday reception, Thursday breakfast/breaks/lunch/dinner, and Friday breakfast/breaks
- $1,500.00 USD Exhibitor Fee (First-time exhibitors) - in addition to the Thursday and Friday general meetings, entitles one Exhibitor representative to attend the Wednesday reception, Thursday breakfast/breaks/lunch/dinner, and Friday breakfast/breaks
- $300.00 USD Additional Exhibitor Fee - entitles additional Exhibitor representative to the same privileges as the Exhibitor Fee